Money Mart / The Check Cashing Store Holiday Hero $25,000 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Money Mart / The Check Cashing Store Holiday Hero $25,000 Giveaway (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan and legal residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, and Louisiana who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in his/her primary state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. and National Money Mart Company (together, the "Sponsor"), US Sweepstakes and Fulfillment Co. (the "Administrator") and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Promotion consists of a random-draw sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") and an instant win game (the "Instant Win Game"), with separate Websites and Participating Stores and prizes, as defined herein, for participants who are legal Canadian residents and participants who are legal U.S. residents. Participants who are legal residents of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan may play the Instant Win Game as instructed for the Canadian Instant Win Prizes and be entered into the drawings for the Canadian Weekly Prizes and Canadian Grand Prize; Participants who are legal residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, and Louisiana may play the Instant Win Game as instructed for the U.S. Instant Win Prizes and be entered into the drawings for the U.S. Weekly Prizes and U.S. Grand Prize.
3. SPONSOR: Dollar Financial Group, Inc., 74 E Swedesford Road, Ste 150, Malvern, PA 19355, U.S.A. and National Money Mart Company, 16 Four Seasons Place, Suite 108, Toronto, ON M9B6E5, Canada. Administrator: US Sweepstakes and Fulfillment Co., 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625, U.S.A.
4. TIMING: The Promotion begins on November 9, 2021 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 27, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Within the Promotion Period, there are seven (7) Entry Periods (each, an "Entry Period") and seven (7) corresponding Random Drawings for the Sweepstakes (each, a "Drawing") as defined in the "Sweepstakes Entry Periods & Drawings Schedule" below. Entries must be received during an Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period's drawing and prize. For the sake of the Promotion, a day is defined as the 24-hour period running from 12:00:00 AM ET through 11:59:59 PM ET on any given day. Non-winning entries for an Entry Period will roll over to subsequent Entry Periods.
|SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIODS & DRAWINGS SCHEDULE
|Entry Period #
|All eligible entries must be received between:
|Entry Period Start: 12:00:00 AM ET on:
|Entry Period End: 11:59:59 PM ET on:
|Drawing Date: On or about 1:00 PM ET on:
|Sweepstakes Prizes per Entry Period
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
|1 US Weekly Prize
1 Canadian Weekly Prize
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, there are four (4) ways to participate in the Promotion, as outlined below:
- Register for the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, participants may use his/her smart phone or other web-enabled device to scan the Promotion quick response ("QR") code featured on signs or promotional materials or eligible residents of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan may visit the Money Mart Canada entry page at www.MMHolidayHero.ca (the "Canadian Website") directly and eligible residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Louisiana may visit the Money Mart U.S. entry page at www.MMHolidayHero.com directly, eligible residents of Florida may visit the The Check Cashing Store entry page at www.TCCSHolidayHero.com directly (each, a "U.S. Website"). Participants must follow the instructions to complete the registration form in its entirety, including his/her name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address, and submit (the "Registration") to receive one (1) play for the Instant Win Game and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Canadian Website and U.S. Websites collectively referred to herein as a "Website" or "Websites". Limit: One (1) Registration per person regardless of whether participant has more than one email address. IMPORTANT: In order for a participant's Transaction Entry(ies), as described herein, to be considered eligible, the name, address, phone number and email address used with the participant's Registration must match the information provided on his/her Transaction, as described in Section 5.c) Report an Eligible Transaction.
- Daily Login for the Promotion: Each day during the Promotion Period following a participant's Registration, such participant may return to the Website where he/she submitted the Registration, click on the ‘Already Registered" link and follow the instructions to complete the returning entrant form in its entirety and submit (the "Returning Login") to receive one (1) play for the Instant Win Game. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game play via a Returning Login per person per Entry Period; a participant may not earn an Instant Win Game play via a Returning Login during the same Entry Period he/she submitted his/her Registration.
- Report an Eligible Transaction*: Upon submitting a Registration or Returning Login and completing the Instant Win Play, participants may follow the instructions to report that he/she has, during the Promotion Period, visited a participating Money Mart Canada location (for Canadian residents) or a participating Money Mart US or The Check Cashing Store location (for US residents) (each, a "Participating Store") or a Participating Store's website or mobile App, as defined below, and has completed one of the following in-store, online, or app† transactions (each a "Transaction") where the information from the entrant's Registration match the customer information (full name, mailing address and email address) that was exchanged/recorded at the time of completing the Transaction (each, a "Transaction Submission") to earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (each, a "Transaction Submission Entry"). Only the following types of Transactions may be reported to earn a Transaction Submission Entry:
- Installment or Multi-Payment Loan Application, Approval, and Funding
- Installment Loan Top Up
- Installment Loan Refinance
- Single Payment Loan Application, Approval, and Funding**
- Check Cashing transaction
- Momentum or Titanium Prepaid Mastercard transaction
- Western Union send
- Currency Exchange
*During the Promotion Period, a participant may also first complete a Transaction and then complete a Registration for the Promotion. Regardless of the order, once a Transaction is completed, the eligible participant submits a Transaction Submission and has completed Registration for the Promotion, he/she will receive one (1) Transaction Submission Entry. If any Transaction is cancelled, any corresponding entry into the Sweepstakes will be forfeited.
**This Transaction is not allowed in British Columbia and Newfoundland; therefore, entrants of British Columbia and Newfoundland cannot participate in Transaction 4. Entrants of British Columbia and Newfoundland may participate in the other eligible Transactions and/or AMOE Entry, as outlined below.
- Alternate Method of Entry ("AMOE"): To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a Transaction, upon submitting a Registration or Returning Login and completing the Instant Win Play, participants may click here and follow all instructions to complete the AMOE entry form in its entirety and submit to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (each, an "AMOE Entry").
- Transaction Submission Entry and AMOE Entry collectively referred to herein as "Transaction Entry" or "Transaction Entries". LIMIT: Seven (7) Transaction Entries per person throughout the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game play per person per Entry Period regardless of method of Entry for a maximum of seven (7) Instant Win Game plays per person throughout the Promotion Period. Limit: A maximum of eight (8) entries into the Sweepstakes per person regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any suspicion of or attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected submissions, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any participant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the corresponding Registration will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may ask any participant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof, to Sponsor's satisfaction, of such party's eligibility, identity, and/or that such party is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the submission.
MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY TO USE OF MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
6. INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Instant Win Game prizes will be awarded throughout the Promotion Period, pursuant to the process set forth herein. One (1) random, computer-generated winning date and time will be generated by the Administrator prior to launch for each of the one-thousand one-hundred seventy-six (1,176) Canadian Instant Win Prizes available to be won at the Canadian Website, twenty-four (24) per day during the Promotion Period, and for each of the one-thousand one-hundred seventy-six (1,176) U.S. Instant Win Prizes available to be won at the US Websites, twenty-four (24) per day during the Promotion Period. At the time a participant submits his/her Registration and each time that same participant provides his/her Returning Login to receive additional Instant Win Game plays (subject to the requirements and limits set forth herein), if such participant is the first eligible participant to receive a play in connection with the Instant Win Game at or after a computer-generated, randomly selected winning time, that participant will receive an on-screen notification alerting them that they are a potential winner of an Instant Win Game prize. Non-winning entrants will also be notified on screen. Potential winners of a Canadian Instant Win Prize will be required to correctly answer a skill-based mathematical test question without mechanical or other aid within a limited time-period in order to be eligible to receive his/her prize. Not providing the answer within the required time period, providing an incorrect or incomplete answer, or noncompliance with the terms of administration of the skill-testing question will result in disqualification of the potential winner. All prize claims must be completed before the end of the Promotion.
Potential Instant Win Prize winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules. All winning claims are subject to verification by the Administrator and/or Sponsor, whose decisions are binding. Even if the Instant Win Game shows that you are a winner, you are not a winner until your eligibility and the potential winning Instant Win Game play have been verified. Once verified, Instant Win Prizes will be awarded to the winner's email address provided with the Registration within 45 days of verification. In the event that a potential Instant Win Game prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which any remaining Instant Win Prizes will remain un-awarded.
7. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION: All Sweepstakes drawings will be conducted by the Administrator in Rochester, NY, an independent representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final.
Canadian Grand Prize: The Canadian Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 from among all eligible entries received for the Canadian Grand Prize during the Promotion Period.
Canadian Weekly Prizes: The Canadian Weekly Prize winners will be selected in a series of random drawings from among all eligible entries received within the corresponding Weekly Entry Period on or about the corresponding Random Drawing Date indicated in the Sweepstakes Entry Periods & Drawings Schedule in Section 4: Timing of these Official Rules.
U.S. Grand Prize: The U.S. Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 from among all eligible entries received for the U.S. Grand Prize during the Promotion Period.
U.S. Weekly Prize: The U.S. Weekly Prize winners will be selected in a series of random drawings from among all eligible entries received within the corresponding Weekly Entry Period on or about the corresponding Random Drawing Date indicated in the Sweepstakes Entry Periods & Drawings Schedule in Section 4: Timing of these Official Rules.
8. sweepstakes winner notification & verification:
Canadian Grand and Weekly Prizes: Potential Canadian Grand and Weekly Prize winners will be notified via email and/or phone on or around the Drawing Date for such prize, and will be required to sign and return, within five (5) days of notification, a Declaration and Release Form (the "Declaration"). Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential Canadian Grand and Weekly Prize winners will be required to correctly answer a skill-based mathematical test question without mechanical or other aid (which may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Sponsor's form of Declaration and Release) within a limited time-period in order to be eligible to receive his or her prize. Not providing the answer within the required time period, providing an incorrect or incomplete answer, or noncompliance with the terms of administration of the skill-testing question will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner may be selected. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
U.S. Grand and Weekly Prizes: Potential U.S. Grand and Weekly Prize winners will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within five (5) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). These Releases will require the Grand Prize winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules that winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if Sponsor fails to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prizes available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award such prize(s).
Prizes will be awarded within 45 days of the winner being verified.
All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant's eligibility, AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER and/or sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
9. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV")/ODDS:
Canadian Grand Prize: There is one (1) Canadian Grand Prize available to be won. Canadian Grand Prize consists of $25,000 CAD awarded in the form of a cheque. ARV of the Canadian Grand Prize: $25,000 CAD.
Odds of winning a Canadian Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Canadian Grand Prize drawing during the Promotion Period.
Canadian Weekly Prizes: There are seven (7) Canadian Weekly Prizes, one (1) per Entry Period, available to be won. Each Canadian Weekly Prize consists of $2,500 CAD awarded in the form of a cheque. ARV of the Canadian Weekly Prize: $2,500 CAD each.
Odds of winning a Canadian Weekly Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received for the Canadian Weekly Prize drawing during the corresponding Entry Period.
Limit: One (1) Canadian Weekly Prize per person.
Canadian Instant Win Prizes: There are one-thousand one-hundred seventy-six (1,176) Canadian Instant Win Prizes, twenty-four (24) per day during the Promotion Period, available to be won. Each Canadian Instant Win Prize consists of one (1) $10 CAD Mastercard prepaid card. ARV of the Canadian Instant Win Prize: $10 CAD each.
Odds of winning a Canadian Instant Win Prize will depend on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays on the Canadian Website for each day within the Promotion Period.
Limit: One (1) Canadian Instant Win Prize per person.
Total ARV of all prizes available to Canadian residents: $54,260 CAD.
U.S. Grand Prize: There is one (1) U.S. Grand Prize available to be won. U.S. Grand Prize consists of $25,000 USD awarded in the form of a check. ARV of the U.S. Grand Prize: $25,000 USD.
Odds of winning a U.S. Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the U.S. Grand Prize drawing during the Promotion Period.
U.S. Weekly Prizes: There are seven (7) U.S. Weekly Prizes, one (1) per Entry Period, available to be won. Each U.S. Weekly Prize consists of $2,500 USD awarded in the form of a check. ARV of the U.S. Weekly Prize: $2,500 USD each.
Odds of winning a U.S. Weekly Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received for the U.S. Weekly Prize drawing during the corresponding Entry Period.
Limit: One (1) U.S. Weekly Prize per person.
U.S. Instant Win Prizes: There are one-thousand one-hundred seventy-six (1,176) U.S. Instant Win Prizes, twenty-four (24) per day during the Promotion Period, available to be won. Each U.S. Instant Win Prize consists of one (1) $10 USD VISA prepaid card. ARV of the U.S. Instant Win Prize: $10 USD each.
Odds of winning a U.S. Instant Win Prize will depend on the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays on the U.S. Websites for each day within the Promotion Period.
Limit: One (1) U.S. Instant Win Prize per person.
Total ARV of all prizes available to U.S. residents: $54,260 USD.
Prepaid cards are not gift cards and have an expiration date. Winners of this prize will receive an email that prompts them to claim his/her virtual prepaid card and may select to receive a physical prepaid card. Winners must make this selection within 6 months of the date of the email notification. U.S. Instant Win Prize winners: Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. Canadian Instant Win Prize winners: Virtual account is issued by Peoples Trust Company under license from Mastercard International. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used online where Mastercard is accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply. Prepaid cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Prepaid card usage is subject to the issuing company's complete terms and conditions.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash, assignable, transferable and may not be substituted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner's sole responsibility. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local and income taxes associated with winning prize.
10. RELEASE: By entering and accepting any prize, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies, and any other business involved in the Promotion, and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the promotion, and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Participating entrants assume all liability for and Released Parties shall be held harmless against any liability for any injury, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or injury to property caused or claimed to be caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Promotion, acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
11. GENERAL: Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video recordings, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (i) agrees to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries or individuals from the Promotion and any promotion it sponsors and (a) suspend the Promotion and modify the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS PROMOTION CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, EPIDEMICS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT, OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE, AS APPLICABLE. FURTHER, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS, CHANGES IN SERVICE OR ACCOMMODATIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS, OR FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTIES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SUPPLYING ANY SERVICES OR COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZE(S) TO WINNERS, OR FOR ANY RESULTING INJURIES, INCLUDING MONEY DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, PROPERTY DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES OR DEATH RESULTING THEREFROM.
12. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THE PROMOTION OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE WAIVERS, LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. WINNER LIST:
US RESIDENTS WINNER CONFIRMATION REQUEST: For a written confirmation of the Canadian Grand and Weekly Prize and U.S. Grand and Weekly Prize winners (available after December 29, 2021), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than January 26, 2022), to: The Money Mart / The Check Cashing Store Holiday Hero $25,000 Giveaway Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 654, Social Circle, GA 30025-0654
CANADA RESIDENTS WINNER CONFIRMATION REQUEST: For a written confirmation of the Canadian Grand and Weekly Prize and U.S. Grand and Weekly Prize winners (available after December 29, 2021), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than January 26, 2022), to: US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Co., ATTN: The Money Mart / The Check Cashing Store Holiday Hero $25,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, 17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L26 7K3.
17. PROMOTIONAL EMAILS: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to receive administrative emails related to the Promotion including, but not limited to, winner notification email, if applicable.